Tuesday 4 October 2011

Bieber Love Story Part 6

It was Mike. He laughed at ur terified expresion and said: i told u we would finish this didnt i? U tried to get up and run but he pulled u back on the floor. Mike: there is no point of running away. U know it will hurt less if u be calm and do as i say. U might even enjoy this. He got the other two guys to take ur cloths off and u layed on the floor naked.

[Justin's POV]
I looked at chaz's frozen expresion. Me: Chaz whow was it? Chaz: shit shit shit. We need to go. Like right now. It was Mike. Remember the last words to her? He said: we will finish this one day. I thought: no we cant let this happen to my baby. I got up and ignored the pain in my foot that was bad. This was not about me. It was about my baby. Ryan: mate sit down u cant stand on this foot. U gotta rest. We will go and find her. Me: do u really think i will sit here while *yn* is in danger? I couldnt care less about my foot. Lets go. I walked down the stairs ingnoring the pain everytime i stood on my foot. And the pain was big. I couldnt leave my baby. Maddi and Karen stayed inside And me Rayn and Chaz got in Chaz's car and we drove to Mikes house as chaz knew where he lived. We stoped outside and there was no lights in the house but i could see a light in the garage.

[Your POV]
U knew u couldnt do anything. But u got up and tried to run. But u didnt even make one step and the two boys caught u. Mike looked at u and shook his head. Mike: u know u shouldnt have done that. He came up close to u and grabed ur face with his hand. He squized it hard and u felt tears comming up to ur eyes. Mike: if u ever try to run away bitch i will rape u amd then kill u. Atm i dont have a plan of killing u. Then he pushed u against the wall. Ur head hit the wall and and felt like it broke in two pieces. U slid down on the floor because the pain knocked u of ur feet. Mike: get up. U: Fuck u. Mike: yes i will fuck u and get up. U carry on sitting down. Mike: FUCKIN GET UP. U try but ur head hurts too much and u fall down again. He grabes ur hair and pulls u up by your hair. U scream in pain. Mike: do u get it now? U nod ur head. U heard someones car stoping outside. Mike: oh not im not ruining this chance again. Guys take her to the shed in the forest outside the house. Im going to see who it is. One of the guys grabes ur arms and put them behind ur back. Hey opened the door to the back garden walked through the garden and then he gate and went outside to the dark forest.

[Justin's POV]
we got out the car and i went up to the window and looked through it to see a dark figure walking across the room. I wispered to Chaz and Ryan: hes inside. We went to the front door and kicked it open. And Mike was standing in the midle of the room. I runed for him forgeting about the pain in my foot. I knocked him down on the floor and started to beat him up.

Sorry for keep changing povs but i want u to know the whole story.

[Your POV]
They rushed with u through the forest to a little house/shed. They opened the door and chucked u in it and went in there themself. It was really small. If u layed down and steached ur arms out i would touch the walls. U sat in te corner and wraped ur arms around ut legs. The two guys were standing against the door looking at u. U were siting  there for about 10 mins and one said to the other: where is Mike? He should be here now. The drug will start fading soon. I think we should do it. Aparently virgins are well tight. They both looked at u and the one that was speaking came up to u. He grabed ur arm and pulled u up. U stood staight and he spred yr legs with his leg. His hand went down and  he stuck a finger inside u. U were dry and it hurted like hell. U screamed loudly and he took the finger out and stuck it in ur mouth so u would shut ur. Ur vag was burnig and it felt like it was torn into piecies. The other guy said: i think we should do her up the arse. Aparently it hurst like hell. So the one that was holding u againts the wall started to take his trousers off. He pushed u down on your knees and hands and came up behind u. He slamed into ur arse and u screamed in pain. Tears runed down ur face. U have never beed in so much pain before. He grabed ur hair and started going in and out and ur whole body was in pain. It couldnt handle it anymore and u blacked out and fainted.

[Justin's POV]
I caried on punching him everywere then Ryan pulled u back. Me: Dude wtf u doing?! Ryan: we need him alive to tell us were *yn* is. I didnt think about that. I pulled him up by his tshirt and he had blood driping from his nose amd his lip was bleeding. Me: where is *yn*? Mike: fuck u. I kicked his stomac. He bend down. Me: where is *yn*? i could hear behind me Chaz calling the police. Me: answer me u dickhead. Mike: shes in the shed in the forest geting fucked. I punched his face as hard as i could and he feel on the floor. Me: Chaz stay here we are going to get *yn* we runned throught the house to the garded then staight to tge forest and it didnt take us long to find the shed cos of loud screamings. My foot was killing me but i couldnt care less. I kicked the shed door open pushing someone with it and i saw *yn* naked on the floor with a naked man standing above her. He was maybe in his 20s but i took advantage of my suprise and that no one expected me to come in and i kicked his balls amd when he bent down i smacked his face in with my knee. I turned around to see the guy i hit with the door on the floor. (yh Bieber is a ninja) then i runned up to *yn* she was breathing but she wouldnt wake up. And she was naked . She also had some cuts on her arms and knees. I pulled my hoodie off and put it on her. Not that i didnt like it but Ryan was here and we are going back to Chaz. The hoodie was way too big for her so it covered everything perfectly. I picked her up carefully and we took the shed keys from inside and locked the other two guys inside. I caried her all the way to the house and the adrenaline in my blood slowly went away and i started to feel the dage i have done to my foot while running and stuff. When i came back to the house the police was taking Mike away. When Chaz saw me walking in he runed up to me asking: is she...? And did they? Me: no shes not dead. Shes unconscious. And i dont know. When i walked in she was on the floor unconscious and a naked
Mad was standing over her. Chaz sat down and covered his fae with his hands. The police officer came up to me and said: u might want to take her to the ambulance outside the house. So u did that. Ryan took the police to the shed. U caried *yn* to the ambulance and they opened the ambulance door and u layed her on the bed thing. They said she has problems breathing and they have to take her to the hospital. But i have to get to the hospital on my own. But because of my fioti couldnt drive i went back inside to get either Chaz or Ryan to drive me. But the police was talking them and when they saw me they asked me to stop too and that they have to talk to me too. It all took about 3 hours and it was 5am whem we were free to go. We all quickly got in Chaz's car and drove to the hospital. We runned to reception and asked for *yn* we runned to the room se showed us but the doctor was standing in fromt of her room. I runned up to him and asked: do u know whats wrong with *yn* doctor? The doctor smiled and noded to the nurse and then turned to u. Dr: and u r who to her? Chaz: im her brother. Me: im her bf and ryan is hes best friend. Dr: well this will take a while to explain so why dont u come to my office? And i can explain everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment