Tuesday 4 October 2011

Bieber Love Story Part 3

U walk down stairs but no one is there. U look in the garden but no one is there too. U take ur phone out and call Chaz. Chaz: what? U: where are u? Chaz: why do u care? U: is Justin with u? Chaz: yes. U: where are u? I need to talk to him. Chaz: well he doesnt want to talk to u. U: chaz stop being mean! Just fuckin tell me where u r! Chaz: dont swear at me! And we are at the skate park. U: thank u bro. I love u. Chaz: yea whatever. Uve put some trainers on and runned to the skate park. U saw Justin on his skateboard on the ramp. He tried to do a trick but he saw u, lost concentration and failed and fell over and his foot twisted. He fell on the floor grabed his anckle and shouted: shit that hurts!  U runned over to him. U: Justin u ok? JB: wtf u doing here? U: i came to say sorry and say i got over mike. He will never be in my heart again. Justin smiled then flinched and said: ouch my foot. U: u ok? JB: no i think i broke it. 3rd time in the same place now. Aint i lucky? Agh! Shit it hurts. Now Ryan and Chaz came over and helped Justin up. They sat him down on the bench and Chaz runed home to get his car so he could drive Justin to the hospital. Then u and ryan helped him to get in the car and u sat in the back seat of Chaz's car. U looked at justin and u could see he was in alot of pain. U lightly touched his hand and he looked up. The car was silent so u just mouthed "im sorry" to him. He noded and smiled at u. Then u arived at the hospital. U helped Justin out of the car then took him inside. The doctor saw him and said its not broken its just injured and it will hurt he just has to rest alot. They have put a bandage around his foot and u and Ryan helped him get back round urs as pattie was gone for holiday and Justin was sleeping round Chaz's. U all got home and he sat on the sofa with his foot up. U watched his every move making sure he didnt hurt himself. Ryan and Chaz went to the shop to get something to eat while u stayed with Justin. JB: so u got over mik... I mean him? U: yes and u can say mike. It doesnt bother me anymore. Are u feeling anny better? U know that she broke up with u? JB: not really so thanks for bringing it up. But im sure i will get over it. I would just need alot of distractions. He looked into ur eyes. He looked at u with... Love. It wasnt the love he used to look at selena with but it was love. He leaned in. Closer to u. So did u. Then ur lips met. His warm soft lips kissed urs. The kiss got more passionate every second. Then Justin wanted to enter his tounge in ur mouth and after a bit of hesitation u let him in. Justin was soft with his kiss but then again pasionate and u felt love in his kiss. U kissed for a long time then the door opened and Chaz and ryan came in. Chaz: WTF?! U moved away from eachother. And u looked at chaz while he shouted: JUSTIN?! THE GUY CODE! i know u like her but c'mon! Shes my little sister! U: Chaz im not even little. I can decide who i want to kiss! Chaz: why did u kiss him anyway? I knew Justin liked u and stuff but never knew u liked him! U: well u obvs know now. Chaz: Justin get out of my house now! U: wtf? Cos he kissed me? Chaz get a life! Chaz: no i wont have it! Sorry Justin u r my best mate but i wont allow u snoging my sisters face off in this house. U just broke the guy code. U dont kiss or go out with ur best mates sis. Thats forbiden! Now get out! Get out before i smash ur face in for kissing *yn* Justin tried getting up but as soon as he stood on his foot he flinched with pain. U went over to him to help him but chaz said: leave him. Hes a big boy. He can deal on his own. But then he stood on his foot and fell on the sofa. U gave Chaz evils and helped Justin. As u walked through the door chaz said: what do u think u doing? U: chaz u r not my mum. And im helping my best friend to get home. Dont wait for me. I will be in later. And u slamed the door in his face.

[Chaz's POV]
As she slamed the door in ur face u just stood there. U knew all they will probz do round Justin is kiss and talk cos its not like she would have sex with Justin. Shes not that king of person. But u still got wored as hell. Cos u knew Justin. That sick minded little twat that just snoged ur sisiters face of! Ryan: bro calm. U knew this would happen. U know when Justin wants something he will do everything to get it. He wanted *yn* so he got her. And all u have to do now its accept it. At least u can control what they are doing. U: well i cant now! They could be doing anything!

[Ur POV]
U walked Justin to his house which was only like 3 minutes away. He gave u the key and u opened the door. U walked him to the sofa and gave him a pillow to rest his foot on. JB: thank u *yn* he took ur hand and u looked up. He looked in eyes and u blushed and looked away. u: i think i should go now. And u got up but Justin didnt let go of u hand so u didnt go far. JB: stay please. Dont leave me. U looked in his eyes again And noticed that this time he had the real love in his eyes. The love he used to look at Selena with. So u sat back down next to him. JB: *yn* i never knew u liked me. How long? U: from the time i knew what liking someone means. But how come u liked me back. JB: i liked u a long time now. But Chaz wouldnt let me tell u. U: agh! Chaz annoys me now! Hes so overprotective! I can take care of myself. He doesnt have to baby sit me. JB: thats what big brithers do. I behave like that with my sister too. U: but Justin jazzy is 3 so she needs to be babysited. I dont. JB: yh u r right. There was an awkward silence and the Justin spoke: so we both like eachother? Well liked eachother for a long time. So would u like to go on a date with me or something? U: yh sure i would love to. Justin smiled and u. JB: how about we have a little date here? I will order some pizza. U: sounds great. Justin got the phone and ordered the pizza. When he finished talking he opened his arms for a hug. U came closer to u and hugged u hard. Then he kissed ur forehead and said: thank u for being there for me even when my best friend gave up on me. U hugged urself tight to his chest. U could smell him again. U were in ur own little world now. U dreamed of it many times. Just laying in Justin's arms. He turned on the tv while u waited for the pizza. The pizza came Justin gave u the money to pay for it and u bithe ate it talking and laughing at eachother. When there was nothing left u phone rang. U answered it: hello? Ur mumn: where are u? U: round Justins. Mum: why i thought Justin is staying round ours. U: chaz chucked him out. Mum: chaz why did u throw Justin out? U could hear Chaz saying: cos he snogged *yn*'s face off. Mum: and u decided to be smart and let them do what they want in an empty house? Well done chaz. Then to u: come back home honey. U: mum whats the point. Justin can bearly move cos of his twisted foot and its not like we going to do something. And im tired of Chaz looking over my showder all the time to check what im doing. Im stayoing round Justins. Mum: ok but at least come hone and get some stff like toothbrush and pjms. U: ok i will. U ended the call and Justin looked at u with impresed eyes. Then he leaned in and kissed u softly on on lips. JB: thank u again. U went to get ur stuff and then came back to sit in Justin's arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment