Tuesday 4 October 2011

Bieber Love Story Part 1.

This is like the intro to the story.


Dear Diairy
(btw u will find out who 'he'/'u know who' is later in the story)
Have u ever cried urself to sleep. Well i have. In fact i do it every night from the day he had dumped me. I really loved him. I thought he was the one that will be with me forever and that we will get maried. He treated me like a princes. Like i was the most important person on the planet. Was that all fake then? Did he never truely loved me? Why did he say " i love u " to me all the time then? Was it just cos i said it to him too? Well gues what i acually ment it. And how much i wish i didnt i still love him. Its been a month now and i cry over him everyday. I know i shouldnt. I know its stupid but i do. I fake a smile at school so people wouldnt bother we with the "are u ok?" thing. But as soon as i get home i go to my room and cry. My mum has stoped comming in now. She knows what he has done. She also knows how much i love him. And how heart broken i am. The only thing i have left from him is the necklace he gave me ages ago, memories and a broken heart. But something does fill up the hole in my heart he left. Music. In fact its Justin Bieber music. His songs are like medicine to me. Well i cant listen to his songs alot. Why? Cos hes in my house alot. Chaz is my older brother and him Ryan and justin hang around my house alot. Ive known Justin since i can remember. We are good friends. Everytime he comes to see chaz he comes in my room to see if im ok and i would smile and laugh just for him. Why? Cos once he saw me crying and ge asked me to promise me he wont see me in that state anymore. So he doest. He knew what u know who has done to me. Chaz told him. I know why u know who had a black eye. The three boys went to see him. Ive had a little crush on Justin sice i knew what the world crush means. Of course Justin knew noting about it. I couldnt tell him. I didnt want to destroy our friendship. And Justin had high expectations in girls. He didnt go round dating everyone he could. Hes different. He cares about girls. Hes cute and loving! And really good looking! im lucky to have him as my friend. Of course i wished i would go out with him one day but i know my brother wont let me. He wont let Justin date me. Chaz is very over protective. I heard a knoch on the door and i hid the diairy under the bed covers. Me: come in. The door openes and its Justin. He was crying. Me: Justin whats wrong? JB:....

No comments:

Post a Comment