Friday 14 October 2011

Bieber Love Story Part 13

U took Justin's hand and u both walked into the recording studio. U both got ur headphones on and started singing. U: (btw im making this up. And im not a song writer so sorry if its rubish) i was going through hard times. Thinking there is no point to life. U showed up in front of my door, and told me that im beautiful. That there is no need to be sad. That who ever left me must be mad. That u will never leave my side and that a tear will never fall from my eye. JB: i was always there looking at u from far. But u never noticed me more then "some random guy" u always meaned so much to me. Even when i was asleep, i was dreaming about u and me. U never noticed my love but i never let it go cos i knew one day u will love me aswell. Both: im so lucky to have you. Without u i dont know what i would do. Befote i had ur love, i didnt know how to smile no more. Im so lucky to have u. U both carried on singing the song to eachother (ive runned out of ideas for the song. Btw i know the song is lame.) he took ur hand and kissed it while u were singing. Both: im sooo luucky to have youuuuuuu! U both took ur headphones off and walked up to eachother. Ur lips met and u stood there kissing not caring that basicly everyone from Justin's crew was watching u. Then the door opened and Ryan walked in. R: would u guys like to hear the single or not? U: sure i do! Before u have time to edit it! R: *yh* how many times?! U dont need to be edited! U: what ever. U got to the room and u sat down and got given headphones. Then scooter played the record. When u heard ur voice singing this song u were amazed. It sounded wonderfull. Then u heard Justin songing. His deep sexy voice. Singing about u. U melted inside. This song was so beautiful. U started to get a bit emotional and tears came up to eyes. Justin looked up and gave u a confused look. U just shook ur head and smiled at him. When the song finished u took ur headphones and said: wow. Its amazing. Scooter: u like it? U: like it?! I love it! Its amazing. Dan: so will u sing it with Justin today? U: in front of how many people? Dan: about 1k. Not that much. U: not that much?! Thats loads!! JB: its not. We will get someone to record this and then post it on youtube then scooter will like tweet about it. We will see how beliebers react and if the video has more likes then dislikes then u will sing it on concerts with me. And there are thousands of people. More then just 1k. About 300k if its a big arena. U bit ur lip. U wernt so sure now. U were a bit scared that u would forget the words or make a fool out of urself. U: idk Justin. What if i make a fool out of myself? JB: i wont let u make a fool out of urself. And dont worry. My fans will be on ur side too. They will help u. Please sing with me tonight. Please. U: erm... Idk Justin.... Omg.... Ok i will. JB: YES. He walked up to u and hugged u hard spinning u around. JB: Thank you. Ok we have to get u ready now. Buy u some nice suff. Ryan do u mind taking her shoping. Cos i dont feel like doing shoping atm. U know how bored i get. R: yh sure. Cmon *yn* u: ok. Bye Justin. U kissed him on the cheek and walked out with Ryan. U went to so many shops just talking about different things. Then u both got ice creams. Then u reached a shop with toy helicopters and cars and stuff and Ryan really wanted to go in (what a kid) but u couldnt take food on and u still havent finished ur ice cream. U: just go in. I will sit here and finish my ice cream. R: u sure? U: yh just go in. He went in and u sat on the bench outside the shop finishing off ur ice cream off. When u were licking it u made eye contact with a pretty sexy boy. His shirt was off and his abbs were pretty impresive. U looked back to his face again. He had hazel brown eyes and dark short brown hair. He was walking towards u. Damn he was fine. He smiled at u and u smiled back. Boy: do u mind if i sit next to u? U: no i dont. Go for it. U shuffled along and he sat next to u. Boy: u ok? U look a bit upset. U: im fine. There is nothing wrong. Boy: oh alright then. Btw im Ryan . But people call me Ry U: im *yn* Ry: nice name. He flirted. U: haha thank you. U both got talking for a long time and u totaly forgot that Ryan was in the shop. R: *yn* we can go now... Hello there. Ry: hello? Wait i know who u are. U r Ryan Good. Justin Bieber's swagger coach. U: Belieber? Ry: yh. Justin is cool. But why are u here with Ryan *yn*? wait? *yn*? that *yn*? Justin's *yn*? U noded ur head. Ry: oh. Erm.. I gotta go. See u around.

[RY's POV]


I walked out of the pool and headed back to my room. On my way there i saw a girl on a beanch eating an icecream. She looked lonley. She raised her head and made eye contact with me. I swear i know her from somewere. But i dont know where from. Her eyes moved down to my chest and stomac. At those moments im glad i had abbs. Girls always liked it. She was beautifull. She was wearing a short white strapless dress. My eyes moved to her face at the same time as her eyes did. I walked up to her and smiled. She gave me a smile back. So i said: do u mind if i sit next to u? Girl: no i dont. Go for it. She moved a bit so i could sit next to her. Me: u ok? U look a bit upset. Girl: im fine. There is nothing wrong. She smiled a big smile and now i could see there was nothing wrong. Me: oh alright then. Btw im Ryan. But people call me Ry. Girl: im *yn* Me: nice name. I said and she blushed. YN: haha thank you. We started talking about random things when we got inturapted... Guy: *yn* we can go now... Hello there. Me: hello? Wait i know who u are. U r Ryan Good. Justin Bieber's swagger coach. YN: Belieber? Me: yh. Justin is cool. But why are u here with Ryan *yn*? wait. No it couldnt be her. Please no. I acually hoped i could get to know her more. Hang out more. Me: *yn*? that *yn*? Justin's *yn*? She looked down and nodded her head. Me: oh. Erm... I gotta go. See u around. And i turned around walking to my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment