Tuesday 4 October 2011

Bieber Love Story Part 10

U tried to close the door quietly but it made a click sound and they both turned around. Then scooter looked at Justin and said: are u sure bro. Maybe think about this again. It could turn out so bad. It might destroy everything  JB: im sure.
U knew what he would do. He wamts to end the relationship. U: Justin please dont. JB: dont u want to? And how do u know? U: itd obvious. I know u well. U have been behaving wierd. And NO course i dont want to!! JB: but why? U: because i cant stand being away from u. Cos im in love with u. JB: wait what are u talking about? U: u going to break up with me. JB: WHAT?! Where did u get that from?! Im not breaking up with u! U: why have u veen ignoring me then. And ur mum and Ryan? JB: cos we needed to sort something out. U: whats going on then? JB: i was going to ask u if u want to come on tour with me. Thats why i was bussy and when i ended ur call i was on a meeting and i couldnt answer. I didnt even know its u. I relised after. Im so sorry. I bet it seamed like i was being mean. But i wasnt. So would u like to come on my tour with me? U looked at ur mum. Justin said: she already said yes. Its ur dession now. U: are u being serious?! JB: yup. U: I WOULD LOVE TO COME ON TOUR WITH U!! and u runed up to him throwing ur arms around his neck. U kissed him hard and he kissed u back. Then u let go of Justin and walked up to ur mum ad hugged her hard. U: thank you mum. Scooter: alright i have told *mn* about everything so i will be getting a move on now. Bye pattie and *mn* and i will see u soon Justin and *yn* he gave Justin a bro hug and lightly hugged u. Pattie: cos u guys will be alone most of the time... U: what do u mean? JB: we are going on our own. My and ur mum aint comming. Pattie: yh we aint. So yh... Cos u will be alone most of the time we need to talk about some things. Justin face turned red as he looked down. JB: not the talk mum. P: it has to be done. U will be shearing a room and probably a bed. I just dont want u kids to make a mistake. JB: mum we know how it works. Mum: pattie just let them be. Justin had tge talk before and so did *yn* im sure they cab remember. Lets not create an awkward situation. They are smart kids. Aint u? U: syre we are and thanks mum. U r a lifesaver. Ur mum smiled at u and Justin grabed ur hand and said: lest go get u packed. U: when are we leaving? JB: tommorow. Cmon babe dont u follow my career like all beliebers do? U: i dont need to follow u online. I have the real thing to flollow right here ;) he pulled u upstairs to ur room. JB: i will never get used to the number of posters of me in ur room. U: never say never! JB: haha got me there! U might want to pack a lot of different stuff cos its a world tour so the weather will be different. So u need bikini and a winter coat. But bw if u dont have something we will buy it. U packed like ur whole waderobe just left some stuff for tomorrow.
Firsr stop: UK

No comments:

Post a Comment