Tuesday 4 October 2011

Bieber Love Story Part 4

Ur POV
U layed ur head on his chest and closed ur eyes. U felt really safe there. Justin wraped his hands around ur waist. U didnt mind. U loved it. JB: *yn* i think u r really beautiful and i love ur personality. U r an amazing person and i really like u. U turned around to look at his face. JB: acually no i dont like u. I love u. Would u like to be my girlfriend? U were is shock. U werent sure if u r ready for a new bf. But then again u promised Justin u got over mike now. And u loved Justin too. U: yes i would love to be ur gf. Justin smiled a big smile and hugged u hard then kissed ur lips. JB: i love u. I really do. U: i love u too Justin. Then someone knocked on the door. U: i'll get it. U lay here and rest. U quickly touched ur lips to his and went to open the door. U opened  it to see Ryan. U: hey. Ryan: can i come in. U: yh sure and u let him in and go back to Justin while Ryan closes the door. U sit on the sofa close to Justin and he smiles at u. Ryan comes in and he says: sorry guys but Chaz is just too annoying. I got fed up with him talking about u two. I acually think u two would make a cute couple. U should go out. JB: Ryan u r being slow mate. R: what do u mean? Justin takes ur hand and kisses ur cheek. Then he looks at Ryan. R: oh i get it now! U: yea. R: but if u r a thing now u better dont go home *yn* or at least dont take Justin with u. Chaz is like really mad. Then his phone rang. R: hello? ... R: well im round Justin's atm. I dont know maybe u an come too baby. Ryan to Justin: can maddi ( ) come here? JB: yh sure no problem mate. R: yh Maddi u can come round. ... R: see u in a minute. R: love u. He closed the phone and Justin pulled u on to his lap and u leaned against his chest. Ryan went to the kitchen to get some food for himself while u and Justin talked about the situation with Chaz. JB: i have an idea. U know ur friend Karen ( ) he kind of likes her. So if we hook them two up then u can say that uve let ur best friend date him so he should leave us alone. U looked at him. U liked that plan. And Karen liked Chaz too so it would be easy. U: yh great idea. How about i call her now. JB: yh go for it. U take ur phone out ans find karen's number. She answers: hey gurl! U: hey ok i gotta tell u something and u will like it tho its discousting for me. K: go for it tell me. U: my brother likes u. K: REALLY?! OMG! u moved the phone away from ur ear cos she was shouting. U wisper to Justin while Karen is shouting: yh this is deffo going to work. K: can i come round? U: well im round Justins and Chaz is in our house. And hes there alone i think. So go see him. K: thank you! U r like the bestest best friend ever! U: i know. But its still gross for me so u know how we always tell everything about our relationships? Well this time please dont. K: ok. Anyway why are u sitting with Justin while Ryan and Chaz are not there. U: ryan is here. And Chaz kind if doesnt like Justin anymore cos we kissed. K: u kis... WHAT? u: yh we are kind of a thing now! K: ur dream has come true! U: yh! Im so happy im sitting in his arms. And its perfect. U felt Justin kissing ur forehead. K: ok im nearly at urs now so wish me luck. U: good luck. U hanged up.

[Karens POV]
U knocked on the door and u heard someone unlock the door. Chaz opened it and his face was red and wet from tears. He looked at u then looked down to cover his face and said: *yn* is not here. U: i know. Chaz why are u crying? Chaz: its nothing. Really dont worry about it. U: but i do worry about it. Tell me Chaz. He moved from the door so u could come in. U went into the living room and chaz followed u. U sat down and he sat next to u. U: c'mon spit it out. Chaz: well im loosing my best friend and my sister cos im tryin to protect her. Now they bith dont want to talk to me and it looks like im the bad one here. And im in love and that person doesnt even love me back. U: whos the person? U acted like u didnt know. Chaz just looked u striaight in the eyes and leaned in for a kiss.

[Chaz's POV]
My sister is dating Justin my best friend so now im going to get revange and date Karen her best friend. I did kind of feel like i was using her but then again  had some feelings for her so it felt natural to move in for a kiss. Our lips met and i totaly forgot about the whole using thing.' i felt like u belonged there. Karen was an amazing kisser and now i knew she was the one i wanted. She got rid of my tshirt so it was obvs her that she wanted to do this. She got rid of her top and jeans and was only in her bra and panties. I could feel getting hard. She was hot. I undid my trousers and got my jeans off. She bit her lip when she saw the hardness in my boxers. She kissed my lips again while i undid her bra. She sliped her hand in my boxers and stroked my dick lightly. The she grabed it and started to move her hand up and down. She was good at this. Then she took her panties off and my boxers off. She got a condom from her trouseds on the floor opened the packet and slided it on my dick. Me: u ready for this? She just noded. I slowly went inside her and then stayed in for a few seconds to get used then i moved out. Then this time with no warning i slamed in ger hard makig er scream. I strated to fuck her real quick. After 3 mins i had sweat driping down my forehead. But we carried on for a long time trying out different positions.

[Ur POV]
U put ur phone back in ur pocket and then someone knocks on the door. Ryan gets it and Maddi comes in. She is tall and her high heals maked her even taller and skinnyer then she already was. She didnt have alot of make up on and she didnt need it because she was naturally beautiful. She had long light blond hair. She wore shorts and a tight top. U were great friemds with her but she was a diferent person then u. She liked to have fun with Ryan and get drunk have sex and many different. She was with Ryan for over a year now and they really loved eachother. She looked at u in Justin's arms and smiled. Maddi: are u two together. U: well i gues so. M: congrats guys. Im so happy for u! Ryan came back with his food and they sat on the other coach. U layed down with ur head on Justins legs and as u watched TV ur eyes slowly started to close. Then u fell asleep.
*30 mins later*

[Justins POV]
Ryan: justin mate i think ur gf is alseep. JB: then shut up ur dumb ass cos u will wake her. I stroked her hair and kissed her forehead. She was so cute when she was sleeping. Well she was always cute but she looked so calm and happy when she was alseep.

[Chaz's POV]
Me and karen layed on the floor out of breath. I just had the most amazing experience in my live. Then i relised. Im in love with Karen. And she obvs must be in love with me too. Chaz: Karen i love u. Karen: chaz i love u too. Chaz: i gues i cant be angry with my sister anymore cos i just fucked her best friend and her and Justin only kissed. Im going to have to say sorry to her. U comming? Karen: yh sure. Me and Karen both got dressed and went out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment